When Scott Graham travels across Canada, Great Britain or Bermuda he can offer leadership/anti-bullying presentations to various ages of youth.
He also has the IGNITE and HEROES ACADEMY lunch-hour workshops and parents presentations. Scott Graham can modify his teachings to suit the needs of your school and students.
The bullyfreeME presentation is an award winning presentation that inspires leadership and teaches anti-bullying strategies that work. Scott Graham believes that when children understand their leadership potential they gain the ability to build confidence and to use the taught anti-bullying strategies.
Topics include and are not limited to:
- An accurate definition of bullying
- Avoiding the bullying label
- Walking away, ignoring and telling a trusted adult: When to use these strategies
- Sticks and stone phrase: How this phrase has added to the problem
- Becoming assertive: The most important steps in delivering a power message
- Strength in Numbers
- The bystander versus the up stander
- How your friends affect your brand
- Keeping yourself safe online
- Gossiping and other passive aggressive forms of bullying
- What would you do role-plays
- Racism – our differences make us stronger
Other Leadership Presentations
- Identity Leadership: Building a Strong Personal Brand
- Entitlement: How Entitlement Destroys Leadership Potetial
- Mental Health: How Does Character Development Effect Mental Health
- Literacy Presentation: How did Scott Graham go from a non-reader and writer to a bestselling author?
- Parent Anti-bullying presentations
LUNCH HOUR PROGRAMS
The HEROES ACADEMY LUNCH-HOUR PROGRAM is designed for students ages 6 to 10. This program is offered during the lunch period.
HEROES ACADEMY is an active leadership program that utilizes cooperative games, team building activities, role-plays and discussions to teach and reinforce leadership concepts. The club can run once or for a series of five workshops. Each session is tailored to the needs of the students and school. Parents cannot believe how excited their children are about leader development. This program has encouraged children to pursue their personal best and look for ways of helping others. It makes a significant impact on the school community.
The IGNITE YOUTH LUNCH-HOUR PROGRAM is designed for youth ages 11 to 14 years of age. This program is offered during a lunch-hour period or after-school. It can be run as a one-time workshop or series of five workshops. The program can be tailored to the needs of the school.
IGNITE is a youth leadership program designed specifically for students who want to define their own cool. Today’s youth is influenced by many negative influencers: the media, brands, vaping, social media and gaming. Ignite gives students an alternative.
IGNITE will give students strategies to build their brand to be positive, character-based and impenetrable. Youth need to have inner strength and a defined personal brand to be successful in this world.
IGNITE is for students who dare to stand up for what’s right, not be influenced by what other’s think and take an opportunity that will give them an advantage in life. IGNITE uses cooperative games, team building actives, and instruction.
Leadership topics will be relevant to today’s youth: The Power of Responsibility, Building a Successful Personal Brand, Building Strong Relationships, Bullying, Anger Management, Peer Pressure, and Social Media.
THE KIDS 4 KIDS AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM, runs once a week for five weeks, each session running for ninety minutes. Kids 4 Kids can run every day after school for five sessions if run nationally or internationally.
We use cooperative games, team building activities, role plays and discussions to teach the leadership concepts. This program is opened to students in grades 1 to 8. Older children will automatically be enrolled at a leader – in -training.
- Topics include and are not limited to:
- The Characteristics of a Leader: Respect, responsibility, Integrity, Initiative and trust
- Anti-bullying strategies
- Cyber bullying
- Anger Management
- Peer Pressure – Building a Strong Personal Brand
Whether your school is interested in a lunch-hour program or after-school program the process is easy:
- Kids 4 Kids supplies the registration forms
- The school hands the forms out and collects them
- Kids 4 Kids secures a rental agreement from the school board and provides insurance and police checks
- The program runs