Scott has become Canada’s most significant “kid influencer” whose vision has enabled him to empower over 30,000 children through his Kids 4 Kids leadership programs, school presentations, and summer camps. His vision is to help children develop leadership skills and anti-bullying strategies.
“When children at a school in Toronto, Ontario were asked to name a Canadian hero, they chose Scott.”
Scott has taken his message across Canada from British Columbia to Newfoundland and First Nation communities in northern Ontario. He has also toured Scotland, presenting at schools and working with ADHD Support Groups and the Young Carers of Perth/Kinross.
He is the author of six bestselling books, a TED speaker, creator of the Kids 4 Kids Leadership Program and summer camps and winner of the Meritorious Service Medal presented to Scott by the Governor General of Canada.
Scott was interviewed on BBC Radio in Dundee, Scotland, and on CFRB Radio, Global and City Pulse News, and in the Canadian Health Journal and the Toronto Star.
- Certificate in Social Work, University of Waterloo
- B.A. Social Development, University of Waterloo
- Studied with John C. Maxwell, leading leadership expert
Scott Graham will deliver an energetic, informative presentation that will inspire, engage, and motivate children into action and has been doing so for 28 years!
Graduates from Kids 4 Kids have grown into successful Canadian leaders:
- Bllaal Rajan wrote a book entitled, “Making Change,” and was invited to South Africa meet Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu.
- Daniel Clark starred in Degrassi and a movie entitled, “Grizzly Falls,” featuring Richard Harris (Harry Potter’s Dumbledore)
- Molly Burke has become a successful You Tuber.
Children are taught to celebrate their differences, work hard and help others. Thousands of children have gone on to service opportunities and have themselves inspired others.
LIFE FANTASTICAL DOCUMENTARY
Produced by Evan Henderson – Featured at the HOT DOCS FILM FESTIVAL in TORONTO
TESTIMONIES – What people are saying about Scott Graham and his presentations?